Esri ArcGIS Software
Esri version 10 software includes ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online. Free Esri Virtual Campus courses are also available (with the purchase of a departmental site license or a Student Edition license) from Susan Hunt firstname.lastname@example.org. This software is available in five packages:
- $25. One year ArcGIS Student Edition software, access to all Esri software (for personal computers only, not owned by UBC).
- $500. One year ArcView software (Basic) in a lab installation of up to 60 computers.
- $500. One year ArcEditor software (Standard) installed on one computer.
- $1000. One year access to all Esri software, installed on one computer.
- $2500. One year access to all Esri software in a lab installation of up to 60 computers.
- $5000. One year for unlimited copies of all Esri software at your UBC departmental unit.
The one-year Student Edition of Advanced ArcGIS includes access to the entire ArcGIS platform. This software Registration Code can be purchased by students from the receptionist in room 2045, Forest Sciences Centre with $25.00 and presentation of your UBC student card. This is a non-refundable, one computer only installation. Our campus license is for UBC owned computers only so the Student License is only for personal computers. This software has to be ordered on a per user basis so availability is limited. Class sets need to be ordered at least 2 months in advance.
The 10.6 version has to be downloaded from here.
Remember, you have to have a registration code online in order to install the software.